Tuesday 15 November 2011

Clothes Show 2011

Hi All,


I have booked my tickets for this years clothes show which I am extremely excited about! I went last year with my mum and it was fab. For those who have never been, it's a beauty/fashion addicts dream. Not only do you have tonnes of stalls to browse you get tickets to watch the fashion show, which last year was amazing, and loads of freebies as you are passing by.
Some of the brands that will be there this year that I am looking forward to visiting are Benefit, Eylure, Laurens Way (still yet to try her tan). Last year I met Gok Wan, which I was thrilled about and he was lovely so I will be on the look out this year too as there is always a lot of celebrities there.
Is anyone else going to the clothes show this year?


Love Kaleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment