Friday 25 November 2011

Novembers Glossybox...

Hey all,

You have probably seen a tonne of reviews on this months glossybox. But as everyone gets a mix of different goodies and has different opinions, I thought I would share mine.

Firstly I have to say I was a little, actually no I was very disappointed in this months box which has now made me unsubscribe.

This is what I received in my glossy box


The box consists of:

Arbonne Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme
Dead Sea Spa Magik Delicate Boosting Mask
Illamasqua Freak Eau De Parfum
Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer


I just don't think that I was wowed by anything this month, However I am not saying it was all bad as I am looking forward to trying the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer as I have never tried a pre-shampoo treatment before. I think I am now going to subscribe for the Feel Unique beauty box as it look more up my street.

Does anyone have anymore beauty box recommendations?

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment